20 000 - 28 000 PLN
net/month - B2B
Poznań / 100% remote
That's who we are
Flyps is a high-tech software house that has been on the market for seven years. We specialize in projects requiring high levels of expertise: R&D, AI, computer vision, or high scalability. As a software house, we develop software for self-driving robots, biotech companies, IoT, or data-driven companies, among others. We create our own internal products (e.g., our social live selling platform) and work with both foreign and Polish clients - including American Fortune 500 companies and unicorns. We created the first cashierless stores in Poland, and our team was the pioneer in the field of building automation.
We are working on our internal products first, possibly working with external clients in the future.
How do we organize our work?
- 1-2 days per month without a project for self-development - hackathons, courses, blog posts
- "best of" meetings where we share knowledge
- We also leave projects that are too simple - external projects are for us the purpose of acquiring skills that we collect to build our own products
- Whenever possible and necessary, we work in teams, so you can always discuss a topic with someone outside the project
- You have an influence on the choice of tools, technologies, and technological solutions proposed to the client or used in our products
- You have a real impact on the product we create together (we consider every feedback)
- We reject clients that are hard to work with, so you don't get stuck
What we offer:
- 20/26 days of paid vacation
- 100% remote work
- flexible working time
- trainings and courses during working hours
- private medical care, insurance
- employee referral system
- equipment and accessories tailored to your preferences (default MacBook)
- interesting and satisfying projects - we do not accept others
- Writing code according to detailed design and product requirements
- Participating in the various phases of the software development process (requirements analysis, design, implementation).
- Taking care of UX/UI consistency with delivered designs.
- Cooperating with the project team and with clients.
- Responsibility for code standards and quality.
- Support for other internal projects with a diverse technology stack.
- minimum three years of experience with Vue.js (version 2.x)
- a minimum of 5 years experience with the frontend
- technological "nice to have": Webpack, Storybook, Vue 3.x, Pinia, Docker, Node.js, Jira
- experience in writing unit and functional tests using Jest
- ability to work in SCRUM methodology
- sense of aesthetics, creativity, and knowledge of current trends
- knowledge of the English language
- Oferujemy:20/26 dni płatnego urlopu
100% pracę zdalną (z opcją pracy w biurze na poznańskiej Śródce)
- elastyczny czas pracy
- szkolenia i kursy w godzinach pracy