13 000 - 26 000 PLN
net/month - B2B
Poznań / 100% remote
That's who we are
Flyps is a high-tech software house that has been on the market for seven years. We specialize in projects requiring high levels of expertise: R&D, AI, computer vision, or high scalability. As a software house, we develop software for self-driving robots, biotech companies, IoT, or data-driven companies, among others. We create our own internal products (e.g., our social live selling platform) and work with both foreign and Polish clients - including American Fortune 500 companies and unicorns. We created the first cashierless stores in Poland, and our team was the pioneer in the field of building automation.
We are working on our internal products first, possibly working with external clients in the future
How do we organize our work?
- 1-2 days per month without a project for self-development - hackathons, courses, blog posts
- "best of" meetings where we share knowledge
- We also leave projects that are too simple - external projects are for us the purpose of acquiring skills that we collect to build our own products
- Whenever possible and necessary, we work in teams, so you can always discuss a topic with someone outside the project
- You have an influence on the choice of tools, technologies, and technological solutions proposed to the client or used in our products
- You have a real impact on the product we create together (we consider every feedback)
- We reject clients that are hard to work with, so you don't get stuck
What we offer:
- 20/26 days of paid vacation
- 100% remote work
- flexible working time
- trainings and courses during working hours
- private medical care, insurance
- employee referral system
- equipment and accessories tailored to your preferences (default MacBook)
- interesting and satisfying projects - we do not accept others
- Co-creation and development of native mobile applications for the Android platform.
- Integration of applications with existing backend (REST API, Websockets).
- Participation in the various phases of the software development process (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment).
- Work-based on modern methodologies and the opportunity to deepen knowledge in many different areas.
- minimum three years of experience in a similar position
- communicative knowledge of English
- excellent knowledge of Kotlin
- practical knowledge of Android SDK components, Android application lifecycle, MVP, MVVM, RxKotlin
- ability to work in a team
- experience in writing unit and functional tests
- an additional point to gain for experience in developing custom libraries and the ability to optimize applications in terms of CPU/memory consumption
- Oferujemy:20/26 dni płatnego urlopu
100% pracę zdalną (z opcją pracy w biurze na poznańskiej Śródce)
- elastyczny czas pracy
- szkolenia i kursy w godzinach pracy